ABCD



Izinin aku disini mau deskripsiin kamu least 3 huruf, mau tau kan?
coba dibaca baik2 ya cantik :

A ForAdorable
yes you are always cute, everyday you look cute, it makes my mood go up every day.

B For Beautiful
you are beautiful, so beautiful, that I thought maybe when God created you, he smiled so he made his creation as good as you, as beautiful as you!

C For Care
yes you really care, you always remind me to eat, or always advise me in some of my worst circumstances, you are the best, you are the most comfortable house that I don't want to turn to other people.

D For Different
lastly, you are different, very different from others, yes you are the best, you every day have a different way to make me comfortable, and never get bored of doing it, baby!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

special song for you

happy mensive